There is still no better way to economically produce large volumes of precision-machined products than with multiple-spindle screw machines (aka automatic screw-machines or automatic bar machines). With 50+ years of machining expertise, and with diverse capacity and tooling and attachments, Efficient excels in this area of precision machining.
There is still no better way to economically produce large
volumes of precision-machined products than with
multiple-spindle screw machines (aka automatic screw machines or automatic bar machines). With 50+ years of
machining expertise, and with diverse capacity and
tooling and attachments, Efficient excels in this area of
Many precision machining companies have abandoned single-spindle cam screw machines in favor of easier to operate, but slower CNC lathes. Efficient proudly maintains our single spindle equipment and retains the requisite expertise needed to produce quality parts. This group of equipment continues to be well-suited for lowcost, simple to moderately complex parts and is one of our competitive advantages. Why pay for parts made on an expensive CNC lathe when they can be economically and reliably produced on proven older technology?
Efficient Machine Products, Corp. is committed to quality.This commitment is evidenced by our quality systems and procedures and our investments in training, metrology and equipment. We are ISO 9001 certified since 2002.
Efficient Machine Products, Corp. has instituted a quality management system. The Quality Policy Manual describes its policies and company-wide control system.This quality management system addresses the requirements of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Quality Standards as defined in ISO 9001:2015.
The management of Efficient Machine Products, Corp. is committed to providing the resources required to provide quality services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations by meeting the following objectives for quality.
1. Provide products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
2. Maintain a formal quality system meeting all ISO 9001 standards.
3. Review inputs both positive & negative from customers, vendors and other sources to improve the quality system
4. Encourage employees to help improve the areas & systems that affect their work.
5. Provide training to employees that will enable them to produce quality products and improve the quality system.
6. Communicate our Quality Policy and Objectives to all employees & interested parties
7. Select, monitor, and work with suppliers to assure conformance to specifications and on-time delivery.
8. Continued use of technology to improve quality of products supplied to customers
Efficient maintains a wide variety of production and other
support equipment. This variety provides our customers with a
cost-effective, single–source for special precision-components
and precision small assemblies.
Efficient Machine’s growing CNC turning capabilities allow us to
meet our customer’s needs for increasingly complex machined
Our current CNC turning equipment includes:
(4) 3-Axis CNC lathe with bar capacity to 1-1/4″ and chuck
capacity to 10″ Miyano
(3) 5-Axis CNC lathe with sub-spindle, bar capacity to 2-1/2″
and chuck capacity to 10” –live tooling Mori-Seiki, Hwacheon
(1) 7&8-Axis CNC lathe with sub-spindle, bar capacity to 1-3/4″
and chuck capacity to 10”-live tooling Ganesh, Quick-Tech
(2) 3-Axis CNC lathe with bar capacity to 2″ and chuck capacity
to 10″ Doosan
Efficient has vertical machining capabilities which are used as both a stand-alone manufacturing process as well as a complement to our extensive screw machine and CNC lathe capabilities. Combining these capabilities allows us to quickly produce complex parts in large volumes.
When you need super-tight tolerances and superb finishes, you need centerless grinders to do the job. Outside diameter tolerances of .0002” (.005mm) can be maintained with this
equipment, exceeding some conventional machining abilities by a factor of 10x. At time of quote preparation, our engineers will review every detail of your requirements and determine if centerless grinding should be part of the process.
#2 Cincinnati thrufeed
#3 Cincinnati thrufeed
#2 Cincinnati infeed
#3 Cincinnati infeed